Leafboard is committed to sell you top quality electric skateboards that definitely meet your requirements. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Note: this policy will only work for non_used board. If you have used the board, we do not accept return.
What is the max-weight limit of your boards?
- Approximately 110kg (242.5 lbs). Of course the speed and range will be affected by rider's weight.
Can I take your board on plane?
- Unfortunately, most of airlines forbid electric skateboards on their planes. You can consult your airline company for an authoritative answer before you take your board to the airport.Just for your reference, the capacity of Leafboard battery is 110WH.
How long does the board take to a full charge?
How about your security system?
- Absolutely confident! To meet the highest quality standards, we spent more than 13 months to run through all security factors (from control system to braking experience) in this industry. We guarantee better performance than average standards in this industry.
Is there any age suggestion for your board?
- Our boards fit for all ages. The deck is designed for standing stably. We also have three speed modes for different user group: Beginner, Sport and Pro. Beginner mode is best for skateboarding beginners. It is slower than other two modes, which could help you to get familiar with our board. For experienced riders, you can choose Sport or Pro mode for faster speed.Be careful, our board could be faster than your expectation.
What type of battery does Leafboard use?
- Leafboard uses the polymer lithium battery with great capacity. Also, the high-ratio discharge ensures absolute security.
Can I ride the board as traditional skateboard?
What is the maximum speed of Leafboard electric skateboard?
- Sure you can. Kindly reminder: the resistance may be greater than riding on a traditional skateboard.
- Leafboard could reach as maximum of 19.8 mph when riding on flat surface.
How long can I ride before the battery running out?
Can this skateboard go up hills?
Can the board work without a remote control?
- Absolutely! We build powerful boards, which can conquer hills up to 20% incline.
Does the remote also stop the board?
- No. For normal using, you must use our remote control. The remote can control the skateboard up to 30 meters away, but we still recommend you stay in the hands at all times to avoid injury.
- Yes. The remote control includes FOC braking and speeding functionality.
Where can I get components for replacement?
What is your quality and how about the warranty policy?
- We constantly provide high quality components for our products. You can purchase them on our website. If you don't know which components is suitable for your board, please contact us before purchase. Our well-trained support colleagues will help you.
If I don't like it, can I return it?
- We are very confident with the quality! We provide 180-days free warranty for all boards sold on our official website.
- No problem, although we are confident that you are going to love it! We do allow 14days money back policy. Customers should undertake the shipping for the return.